I saw lot of waste CD’s in my home so thought of doing something with that so I painted the CD’s with glass liner and glass paints.
Waste CD’s can be painted with glass colors with your own patterns and designs.
- Take a CD with shinny surface facing up.
- Draw the outline of the drawing you want to make on the CD by the glass liner. Allow it to dry.
- Paint the CD with glass paints of your choice.
- Cover the back side of CD by Aluminum foil
- Decorate it with colorful beads and buttons and tiklis.
- It can be used as rangoli in front of god or can be used as floating rangoli in living room center table or on dinning table or rangoli to be arranged around the lunch plate on the special occasions as shown below: